Monday, September 30, 2013

The route...

Hey guys, some of you have been asking about the route I am taking so I attempted another video for you to show you the way.  For those of you wanting to see me off I'll be in central PA from November 1st-6th, and Sunday-Tuesday of that time is pretty much wide open, so if you want to get together, let me know.  Also there will be a party that weekend in Shippensburg (contact me for details), and it would be awesome to see any of you there!
ps- I do not own the music in the video and don't want to profit off of it (this seems to work on youtube)

6 comments:

  1. This is simultaneously the best and worst monday-morning-desk-job video ever. I hate you and I am so excited for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, first I am glad I can entertain. Maybe we can catch up before I depart? Also, thanks for the book recommendations (of course I am ok with evolution and female protagonists), although I am torn, there are already a lot of recommendations in, but you do have stock in the fact that you gave me life of pi.

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with the above comment. So excited for you and jealous all at the same time. Wish I could meet up with you in Panama. You won't be far!! haha. Miss you brother and can't wait to see all your video and photo updates along the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, there's a chance I might even be in Costa Rica- I'll let you know as I get closer, maybe we can meet up!

      Delete
  3. Sounds awesome!! I can't believe this is all starting in a month! Safe travels and have a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Please invite us to see you off in Shippinsberg?

    ReplyDelete